Reputable Fencing Contractor for Sale in Eastern Ontario, Canada

Business Description

Reputable Fencing Contractor for Sale in Eastern Ontario Profitable Fence Installation Business for Sale in Eastern Ontario Canada. This fencing business for sale supplies its products and services to a diversified base of commercial and residential clients. With over 50 years of experience, this construction business for sale has built a strong portfolio of successful, integrated campaigns, in several industries. Clients are very loyal and many have been with the business for years. About 80% of revenue stems from commercial clients and the remaining 20% comes from residential clients, school boards, and airports. This company is staffed by a team of skilled, experienced, efficient employees who have worked with the business for many years. The company has a well-organized corporate website that attracts new clients to the business. The business has developed strong relationships with suppliers and enjoys preferential pricing.
Equipment valued at approximately $38,000 is well maintained and included in the asking price. Significant growth opportunities in this already successful business

Details

Business ID: OTTA0066
Business Category: Specialty Trade Contractors
Location: Ontario, Eastern Ontario, Eastern Ontario
Financing: Available
Status: New

Financial Information

Asking Price: $ 650,000
Gross Revenue: $ 691,000
SDE: $ 330,000
FF&E (included): $ 38,000
Inventory: $ 51,700
EBITDA: On request
Down payment: $ 250,000
Occupancy Cost: On request

Business Presented By
For more information on this listing, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement.